|【英語タイトル】Greece: Telecom Market Heads Toward Integration of Mobile and Fixed Segments amid Tough Economic Conditions|
‘Greece: Telecom Market Heads Toward Integration of Mobile and Fixed Segments amid Tough Economic Conditions,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Greece’s mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Greek market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- In 2015, Greece’s telecom market will generate an estimated US$5.6bn in service revenue (or 2.9% of nominal GDP), a 23.2% decline in US dollars term as compared with the previous year. We expect revenue from the voice segment to further decline, generating $1.26bn less revenue in 2015 than in 2014, or $3.9bn.
- The Greece telecom market is heading toward integration of mobile and fixed markets, which is Vodafone’s intent in acquiring 100% of Hellas Online SA in 2015 (from its 72.7% stake in 2014). Further market integration will continue if Vodafone and Wind Hellas’s (Wind) bid to acquire Forthnet is successful.
- As the operators focus on upgrading their mobile networks and expanding their fixed network equipment through LTE and NGN deployment, vendors can hope for a positive growth market.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Greece today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Greece’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Greece compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Greece.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2015 to 2020.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Greece’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Greece’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Research’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Greece’s mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Greece’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Greece.
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Greece telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2014
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Greece communications market revenue, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Market segment revenues , 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2013-2020
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2013-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Fixed market shares by service, 2015
Fixed access lines by technology, 2015 and 2020
Opportunities in the Greek telecommunications market
Hellenic Cable Company