|【英語タイトル】Residential Construction in Mexico|
Residential Construction in Mexico
Residential Construction in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments and apartment blocks, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels and other forms of commercial, temporary accommodation, and includes both single- and multi-family housing. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Mexican residential construction market had total revenues of $35.0bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- General economic factors played into the constraining environment in the Mexican housing market in 2019.
- Higher unemployment and household debt levels are likely to create a sustained depression in demand for new houses in the wake of COVID-19.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the residential construction market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Mexico residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico’s residential construction market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Which leading players were particularly notable in 2019?
7.2. Which were the biggest residential construction projects in 2019?
7.3. Were there any notable new entrants in 2019?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Consorcio ARA SAB de CV
8.2. Desarrolladora Mexicana de Inmuebles SA de CV
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Mexico residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Mexico residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 4: Consorcio ARA SAB de CV: key facts
Table 5: Consorcio ARA SAB de CV: Key Employees
Table 6: Desarrolladora Mexicana de Inmuebles SA de CV: key facts
Table 7: Mexico size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 8: Mexico gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 9: Mexico gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 10: Mexico inflation, 2015-19
Table 11: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 12: Mexico exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Mexico residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Mexico residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in Mexico, 2019