|【英語タイトル】Residential Construction in France|
Residential Construction in France
Residential Construction in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments and apartment blocks, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels and other forms of commercial, temporary accommodation, and includes both single- and multi-family housing. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The French residential construction market had total revenues of $138.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- A rise in building permits sustained some growth despite the overall skewing of the pipeline towards late-stage projects.
- The primary challenge to growth going forwards is therefore going to be a lack of consumer confidence in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the residential construction market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the France residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France’s residential construction market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Which leading players were particularly notable in 2019?
7.2. Was there any major M&A activity in the sector in 2019?
7.3. How did government schemes helped the industry in 2019?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Bouygues SA
8.2. Gecina SA
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: France residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: France residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: France residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 4: Bouygues SA: key facts
Table 5: Bouygues SA: Key Employees
Table 6: Bouygues SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 7: Gecina SA: key facts
Table 8: Gecina SA: Key Employees
Table 9: France size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 10: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 11: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 12: France inflation, 2015-19
Table 13: France consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 14: France exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: France residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: France residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: France residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in France, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in France, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in France, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in France, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in France, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in France, 2019