|【英語タイトル】Residential Construction in China|
Residential Construction in China
Residential Construction in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments and apartment blocks, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels and other forms of commercial, temporary accommodation, and includes both single- and multi-family housing. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Chinese residential construction market had total revenues of $1,641.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- The slower growth in 2019 reflects a void where government investment in new housing was not renewed, although a housing renovation initiative did generate less-profitable activities.
- Decline will be inevitable in 2020, with consumer confidence at rock-bottom and construction projects delayed by stringent lockdown measures, but the Chinese residential market will finish the year in a less dire state than many others.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the residential construction market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the China residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the China residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s residential construction market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Which leading players were particularly notable in 2019?
7.2. Which companies were behind the biggest residential construction projects in 2019?
7.3. How is technology enhancing players’ offerings?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
8.2. Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: China residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: China residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: China residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 4: Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd: key facts
Table 5: Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd: Key Employees
Table 6: Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd: key facts
Table 7: Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 8: China size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 9: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 10: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 11: China inflation, 2015-19
Table 12: China consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 13: China exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: China residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: China residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: China residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in China, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in China, 2019