|【英語タイトル】Residential Construction in Brazil|
Residential Construction in Brazil
Residential Construction in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments and apartment blocks, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels and other forms of commercial, temporary accommodation, and includes both single- and multi-family housing. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Brazilian residential construction market had total revenues of $52.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.7% between 2015 and 2019.
- Brazil’s deepest recession in generations has resulted in a drop in demand for homes due to lower average incomes and poor finance options.
- The long-term future of the market through the forecast period is uncertain, but there will be an immediately severe impact and a sustained drag on the market’s recovery.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the residential construction market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Brazil residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil’s residential construction market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Geography segmentation
1.4. Market rivalry
1.5. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Which leading players were particularly notable in 2019?
7.2. Are any regulations or government schemes currently having an impact on the sector?
7.3. Which were the most valuable residential construction projects in 2019?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes
8.2. Odebrecht S.A.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Brazil residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Brazil residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 4: Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes: key facts
Table 5: Cyrela Brazil Realty SA Empreendimentos e Participacoes: Key Employees
Table 6: Odebrecht S.A.: key facts
Table 7: Odebrecht S.A.: Key Employees
Table 8: Brazil size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 9: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 10: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 11: Brazil inflation, 2015-19
Table 12: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 13: Brazil exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil residential construction sector value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Brazil residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Brazil residential construction sector value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in Brazil, 2019