Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
PPG Industries, Inc. – Key Facts 6
PPG Industries, Inc. – Key Employees 7
PPG Industries, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 9
PPG Industries, Inc. – Major Products and Services 10
PPG Industries, Inc. – History 12
PPG Industries, Inc. – Company Statement 18
PPG Industries, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
PPG Industries, Inc. – Business Description 21
PPG Industries, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 22
PPG Industries, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis – Overview 23
PPG Industries, Inc. – Strengths 23
Strength – Diversified and Broad Product Lines 23
Strength – Established Global Presence 23
Strength – Improved Operating Performance 23
PPG Industries, Inc. – Weaknesses 24
Weakness – Legal Proceedings 24
PPG Industries, Inc. – Opportunities 24
Opportunity – Growing Paint and Coating Industry 24
Opportunity – Key Acquisitions 24
Opportunity – New Product Launches 24
PPG Industries, Inc. – Threats 25
Threat – Stringent Regulations 25
Threat – Competitive Pressure 25
Threat – Raw Material Procurement Risks 25
PPG Industries, Inc. – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s, Power, Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 33
PPG Industries, Inc., Petrochemicals, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014 33
PPG Industries, Inc., Petrochemicals, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014 34
PPG Industries, Inc., Power, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014 35
PPG Industries, Inc., Power, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014 36
PPG Industries, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 38
Jan 16, 2014: PPG reports record fourth quarter and full-year 2013 results 38
Nov 22, 2013: PPG Expands OLED Production to Support Demand for Universal Display Products 39
Oct 23, 2013: PPG names Patterson international sales manager for Latin America 40
Oct 17, 2013: PPG reports record third quarter results 40
Sep 30, 2013: PPG to Invest $60 Million in New Manufacturing Facility in Lipetsk, Russia 42
Jul 18, 2013: PPG delivers record second quarter results 42
Jun 04, 2013: DOE Announces New Investments to Drive Cost-competitive Next Generation Efficient Lighting 43
Apr 18, 2013: PPG Reports Revenue Of $3.3 Billion In Q1 2013 44
Mar 26, 2013: PPG Industries Receives GL Certification For High-modulus Glass Composition Fibers 46
Jan 14, 2013: PPG Industries Reports Revenue Of $15.2 Billion In 2012 46
Section 6 – Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥14,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥28,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥42,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) is a chemical manufacturing company. It manufactures and markets coatings and specialty products. The company provides protective and decorative coatings and finishes to customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation and after markets. It also offers chlor-alkali and derivatives, optical products, fiber glass and precipitated silica. PPG sells its products through its own stores, home centers and independent dealers.
PPG Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2014: PPG reports record fourth quarter and full-year 2013 results
Nov 22, 2013: PPG Expands OLED Production to Support Demand for Universal Display Products
Oct 23, 2013: PPG names Patterson international sales manager for Latin America
Oct 17, 2013: PPG reports record third quarter results
Sep 30, 2013: PPG to Invest $60 Million in New Manufacturing Facility in Lipetsk, Russia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]販売に関する免責事項|
|★調査レポート[PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|