SummaryThe Venezuelan Wine market is led by the Still Wine category in both value and volume terms. The Fortified Wine category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms, while the Still wine category is expected to record the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton S.A. and Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A. are the leading market players in Venezuela.
- The Wine market in Venezuela is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2015-2020.
- The Fortified Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Still Wine category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- The Wine market in Venezuela account for nearly one-fifth of the overall Wine and Spirits retail sales in the country.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Paper and Board; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for the Venezuelan Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Venezuelan Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Venezuelan Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Venezuelan Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in VEF and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to VEF
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
Viña San Pedro Tarapacá S.A.
Viña Concha Y Toro S.A.
Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
La Huerta Winery
VIÑA CONO SUR S.A.