- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Slovakia’s Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Slovakia’s Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Slovakia’s Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Slovakia’s Wine market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in Slovakia’s Wine market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
HUBERT J. E. SPOL. S R.O.
HUBERT J. E. SPOL. S R.O.
LVMH Moët Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Pro Soare sekt a.s.
spol. s r.o.
Cave Tibava Ltd.
Cavit s.c. Via del Ponte
Groupe Grands Chais De France
Les Grands Chais de France
Louis Latour Winery
Wineries Topolcianky Ltd.