- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile Market Overview
- Value and volume analysis for Argentina’s Wine market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Argentina’s Wine market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Argentina’s Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Argentina’s Wine market
- Leading distribution channels ((volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Wine market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Wine market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to ARS
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Bodegas Y Viñedos Pascual Toso S.A.
Federico De Alvear
Freixenet (Dws) Ltd
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Bodegas Y Vinedos Robino Y Cia S.A.
Bodega Norton S.A.
Bodegas Chandon S.A.
Finca La Celia
Molinos rio de la plata sa
Viñedos Y Bodegas Sainte Sylvie
Cavas De Santa Maria S.A.
Fecovita coop ltda
Felix lavaque sa
Grupo penaflor sa
Valentin Bianchi sacif.