- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Peru’s Spirits market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Peru’s Spirits market
- Degree of trade up/down in Peru’s Spirits market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Peru’s Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Peru’s Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to PEN
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 13: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 14:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Barceló Export Import
Bodegas Viñas De Oro
Bodegas y Viñedos Tabernero SAC
Beam Suntory Inc.
Cartavio Rum Company
Compañia Licorera De Nicaragua
Corporacion Agroindustrial Omega S.R.L.
Distell Group Limited
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Destilerías Unidas S.A.
Destileria Gran Cruz SAC
Fábrica de Licores de Antioquia
El Sarcay De Azpitia
Engarrafamento Pitu Ltda.
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Grupo Comercial Bari S.A.
J.Wray and Nephew Limited
Miguel Torres Sa
London Group Llc
Manuel Muñoz Najar SAC
Manuel Muñoz Najar SAC
Milagro De Pozo Santo
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Pisco Cepas De Loro
Pisco Vargas Acholado
Patrón Spirits International Ag
The Osborne Group
Sol De Ica
The Edrington Group
Viejo Tonel S.A.C.
Viña Ocucaje S.A
Viña Tacama S.A.
William Grant and Sons Ltd.