- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Greece’s Spirits market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Greek Spirits market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Greek Spirits market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Greek Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Greek Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Penetration of private label by category in the Greek Spirits market
- Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
- Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litrecomparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15:Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Girolamo Luxardo S.p.A
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Molinari Italia S.P.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Remy Coitreau Group
Societe Des Produits Marnier Lapostolle Sa
Stoupakis Chios Distellery S.A.
William Grant and Sons Ltd.
Anestis Babatzimopoulos family
Argo Wine Apostolakis S.A.
Barbayannis Liquor Distilleries Ltd
Evangelos Tsantalis S.A
Berry Bros and Rudd.
Southern Distilleries Ltd
The Edrington Group
United Breweries (Holdings) Limited
Highwood Distillers Ltd
Destilerías Unidas S.A.
Russian Standard Corporation
Ursus Vodka Company Nv
Alfa - Beta Vassilopoulos S.A