- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators – GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Value and volume analysis for Chile’s Spirits market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Chile’s Spirits market
- Degree of trade up/down in Chile’s Spirits market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Chile’s Wine and Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in Chile’s Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
- Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CLP
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine and Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Gonzalez Byass S.A.
Miguel Torres Sa
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Distell Group Limited
Fehrenberg Y Cia Ltda
Lucas Bols B.V.
William Grant and Sons Ltd.
Barceló Export Import
Compañia Licorera De Nicaragua
Destilerías Unidas S.A.
Industrias Licoreras de Guatemala
J.Wray and Nephew Limited
Matusalem and Company
Ron Santateresa C.A.
The Edrington Group
Companhia Müller De Bebidas
Cooperativa Agrícola Pisquera Elqui Limitada
Mistral Anejado En Roble
Beam Suntory Inc.
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
Fabrica de Tequila Tlaquepaque
S.A. De C.V.
Tequilas Del Señor
S.A De C.V.
CEDC International Sp. z oo
Constellation Brands Inc.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Russian Standard Corporation
Beam Suntory Inc.