SummaryStrong economic growth and rising disposable income is driving the consumer packaged goods market in Hungary. In the Oral Hygiene market, Toothpaste will remain as the leading value category while the Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh and Glaxosmithkline Plc are the leading market players in the market.
- The Hungarian Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register higher growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 43.5% of overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Hungary.
- The Hungarian consumers prefer value for money products in the Oral Hygiene market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Hungarian Oral Hygiene market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for Hungary’s Oral Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Hungary’s Oral Hygiene market
- Degree of trade up/down in Hungary’s Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Hungary’s Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Hungary’s Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in HUF and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to HUF
Table 4: Average prices (HUF and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Brand share by categories, 2015
The Procter and Gamble Company
Johnson and Johnson Gmbh
Dr. Theiss Naturwaren Gmbh
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
Higeen Hungary Kft.