SummaryHigh disposable income and significant proportion of young population will drive the demand for consumer goods market in Saudi Arabia. In the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market, Face Make-Up is the largest category in value terms, while Nail Make-Up category is forecast to gain maximum market share during 2015-2020.
- The Make-Up market in Saudi Arabia will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Eye Make-Up category accounted for 33.0% share by volume in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market in 2015.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market.
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market
- Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
- Degree of trade up/down in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Saudi Arabian Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Make-Up market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Make-Up market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Make-Up market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- New products launched in the Saudi Arabian Make-Up market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
Table 1: Market value analysis in SAR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to SAR
Table 4: Average prices (SAR and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2015
Figure 5: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics and Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 9: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 10: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by categories, 2015
Estée Lauder Inc.
The Procter and Gamble Company
Avon Products Inc.
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
Shiseido Company Limited
Elizabeth Arden Inc.
Lily Rose Cosmetics