|【英語タイトル】North America Adhesives and Sealants Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)|
North America adhesives and sealants market is expected to register a CAGR of less than 5% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the market studied are the growing demand for composites joints and construction projects under development in the region. However, the strict regulations on the usage of VOC-free contents are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- Building and Construction segment is expected to dominate the consumption of adhesives and sealants market in the region.
- Development of renewable resources as an alternative to petroleum-derived chemicals is expected to act as an opportunity in the future.
- United States is expected to dominate the demand for adhesives and sealants market, where the consumption is likely to be majorly driven by sectors, such as construction, automotive and electronics segments.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Electronics Industry
- Electronics industry stands to be one of the fastest growing segment, among all the end-user industries of adhesives and sealants.
- The booming demand for personal electronic devices, such as smartphones, household, audio, video, and electronic components, among others, have been driving the growth of electronics industry in the region.
- The ability of adhesives and sealants to cure at room temperature and their compatibility with electronic devices are some of the requirements of electronics industry.
- High-performance adhesives and sealants with temperature and oxidation resistance are highly preferred for this purpose.
- The demand for newer and faster electronic products stands to be high in the region owing to rapid pace of innovation and advancement of technology in countries like United Sates and Canada.
- Hence, with continuous innovation and development of new electronic products in the region, the electronics segment demand for adhesives and sealants is expected to increase over the forecast period.
United States to Dominate the Market
- United States is the largest market for adhesive and sealants market in North America. The end-user industries, such as construction, electronics, automotive, and packaging are expected to drive the growth in the studied market over the forecast period.
- The country holds the largest packaging market in the region and is expected to reach a market value of USD 315.3 billion by 2025. Among the different types of packaging, flexible packaging market is growing at a faster pace, as it make products products more convenient and safer for consumers.
- Moreover, the continuous R&D activities and rapid pace of innovation leading to advancement of technology in the electronics industry drive the demand for advanced and faster electronic products in the country.
- There has been a spur in the number of manufacturing plants and development centers in the United States, focusing on high-end products, which, in turn, is expected to boost the consumption of adhesives and sealants over the forecast period.
The North American adhesives and sealants market is consolidated. The major companies include 3M, Arkema Group, Sika AG, HB Fuller Company, and Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Report
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growth in the Number of Construction Projects
4.1.2 Rising Demand in Composites Joints
4.1.3 Increased Design Flexibility
4.2.1 Strict Regulations on the Usage of VOC-free Contents
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Adhesive Technology
22.214.171.124 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
126.96.36.199 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Emulsion
188.8.131.52 Polyurethane Dispersion and CR (Chloroprene Rubber) Latex
184.108.40.206 Other Water-borne Adhesives
220.127.116.11 Chloroprene Rubber
18.104.22.168 Poly Acrylate (PA)
22.214.171.124 Styrenic Block Copolymers
126.96.36.199 Other Solvent-borne Adhesives
188.8.131.52 Modified Acrylic
184.108.40.206 Other Reactive Adhesives
5.1.4 Hot Melt
220.127.116.11 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
18.104.22.168 Styrenic Block Copolymers
22.214.171.124 Thermoplastic Polyurethane
126.96.36.199 Other Hot Melt Adhesives
5.1.5 Other Technologies
5.2 Sealant Product Type
5.2.4 Polyvinyl Acetate
5.2.5 Other Sealant Product Types
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Building and Construction
5.3.2 Paper, Board, and Packaging
5.3.4 Woodworking and Joinery
5.3.5 Footwear and Leather
5.3.7 Electrical and Electronics
5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 United States
5.4.4 Rest of North America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.4 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.5 Beardow Adams
6.4.9 Dymax Corporation
6.4.10 Franklin International
6.4.11 H.B. Fuller Company
6.4.12 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.13 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.14 ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
6.4.15 Mapei Inc.
6.4.16 Master Bond Inc.
6.4.17 MUNZING Corporation
6.4.18 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
6.4.19 Sika AG
6.4.20 Wacker Chemie AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovation and Development of Bio-based Adhesives
7.2 Other Opportunities
- Arkema Group
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Beardow Adams
- Dymax Corporation
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Huntsman International LLC
- ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
- Mapei Inc.
- Master Bond Inc.
- MUNZING Corporation
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Sika AG
- Wacker Chemie AG