List of Graphics / Tables
|【英語タイトル】Travel Insurance and Assistance in Sweden|
|One Office Option(オフィス内共有可能)||GBP595 ⇒換算￥84,490||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global (unlimited offices in unlimited countries)||GBP1,190 ⇒換算￥168,980||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Travel Insurance and Assistance in Sweden is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Sweden. It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2010 to 2014 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by destination (between EU countries, non-EU European countries, North America and the rest of the world) and by type of journey (between holiday and business trips);
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Sweden between 2010 and 2014 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 140 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies including airlines, banks, ferry / railway operators, insurance brands and specialised lenders, plus both traditional and online travel trade entities;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Sweden including automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators, other online brands and retailers, plus cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts;
- estimates for the market share of travel insurance and assistance gross premiums for the top ten underwriters of this type of cover in Sweden in 2014 with these data points expressed as a percentage range (e.g. 5.0% to 7.5%);
- forecasts to 2018 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2010 to 2014.
The report, which represents an update and expansion to previous Finaccord studies on the subject, is accompanied by an Excel PartnerBASE™ dataset that details the travel insurance partnerships identified, plus a convenient market data annexe, also in Excel format. This annexe can be used as a convenient source of data already in Excel format which means that there is no need for users to re-enter data from the PDF report into their own Excel worksheets.
List of Graphics / Tables