|【英語タイトル】Automotive Finance and Leasing for Consumers in Latin America|
|One Office Option(オフィス内共有可能)||GBP1,495 ⇒換算￥218,270||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global (unlimited offices in unlimited countries)||GBP2,990 ⇒換算￥436,540||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Automotive Finance and Leasing for Consumers in Latin America delivers comprehensive and in-depth research covering the USD 57 billion market for private car finance in six countries in Latin America, namely Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
Based on a survey of 395 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering between 20 and 40 manufacturer brands in each territory, the study delivers unique insights into the market for finance and leasing for new and used passenger cars bought by consumers, with fully comparable and standardised data describing market values and volumes.
Moreover, Finaccord’s Automotive Financial Services Model splits this data for each country between point-of-sale finance through dealers and finance provided directly to consumers by lenders.
In addition to this comprehensive market data, the survey results are also used to measure the propensity of dealers to work with non-tied finance and leasing partners as well as tied entities, to identify the leading non-tied providers at the point of sale and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external finance and leasing companies for branded or endorsed consumer finance propositions.
You may be able to use this report and the PartnerBASE™ that accompanies it in one or more of the following ways:
- understand the current size and future potential of the market for automotive finance and leasing for consumers in Latin America and, also, how this differs by country;
- appreciate how this opportunity breaks down between finance for new and used cars and between finance provided through dealerships and credit offered directly to consumers;
- benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded for distributing consumer finance and leasing services through the point of sale and how this is changing over time;
- identify the foremost competitors in each; how strong are non-captive providers in comparison to leading captive finance competitors, the largest of which belong to GM and VW?
- evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with manufacturers or importers for branded or endorsed consumer finance and leasing propositions across six countries in Latin America.
Indeed, for important automotive groups, such as BMW, Daimler, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, PSA, Renault Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota and VW, the study delivers comprehensive information concerning their current programs and partners for consumer finance and leasing in each of the ten countries covered.