|【英語タイトル】Defense Spending in Indonesia|
Defense Spending in Indonesia
Defense Spending in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Defense spending covers capital items, military personnel, government defense agencies, and related expenditure on defense and peacekeeping. The value of the market is taken to include both current and capital expenditure on the armed forces, including funding contributions to peacekeeping forces, such as the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces, defense ministries and other government agencies engaged in defense projects, paramilitary forces (when judged to be trained and equipped for military operations) and military space activities. Expenditure on personnel (including salaries and social services of both military and civil personnel, and retirement pensions of military personnel), procurement, research and development, infrastructure spending, military aid (taken as expenditure by the donor country) and general operations and maintenance are also included. Note that current expenditure on previous military activity such as veterans’ benefits, weapon destruction, demobilization, and defense conversion are all excluded, as is expenditure on civil defense.
- The Indonesian defense spending market had a total budget allocation of $7,667.9m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of 0% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 395,613 active serving personnel in 2019.
- Increasing tensions in the South China Sea and territorial disputes with South-Asian nations have led Indonesia to invest in protecting its coasts and deploying forces on the Natuna Islands.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the defense spending market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the defense spending market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia defense spending market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia defense spending market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia’s defense spending market?
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What was the rationale behind recent strategic partnerships?
7.4. Have there been any significant contract wins in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Naval Group
8.2. PT Dirgantara Indonesia
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia defense spending market value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Indonesia defense spending market volume: active serving personnel, 2015-19
Table 3: Indonesia defense spending market category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Indonesia defense spending market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 5: Indonesia defense spending market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 6: Indonesia defense spending market volume forecast: active serving personnel, 2019-24
Table 7: Naval Group: key facts
Table 8: Naval Group: Key Employees
Table 9: PT Dirgantara Indonesia: key facts
Table 10: PT Dirgantara Indonesia: Key Employees
Table 11: Indonesia size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 12: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 13: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 14: Indonesia inflation, 2015-19
Table 15: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 16: Indonesia exchange rate, 2015-19
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia defense spending market value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Indonesia defense spending market volume: active serving personnel, 2015-19
Figure 3: Indonesia defense spending market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Indonesia defense spending market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 5: Indonesia defense spending market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 6: Indonesia defense spending market volume forecast: active serving personnel, 2019-24
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the defense spending market in Indonesia, 2019