|【英語タイトル】2018 Japan Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation Analysis: Hospitals, Commercial Labs--Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains|
・発行会社（調査会社）：Venture Planning Group
|Local PDF（同一国内共有可）||USD8,800 ⇒換算￥959,200||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global PDF（複数国内共有可）||USD19,740 ⇒換算￥2,151,660||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Complete report $8,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $5,700. The report is available by section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget.
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com is based on a study of the major business opportunities emerging in the Japanese cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the Japanese market; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the Japanese cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Japanese Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product suppliers by individual test.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major tumor markers by market segment, including:
º Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative cancer diagnostic technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
– Agilent Technologies
– Applied Gene Technologies
– Arca Biopharma
– Beckman Coulter/Danaher
– Becton Dickinson
– Biomedical Diagnostics
– Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
– Decode Genetics
– Eiken Chemical
– Elitech Group
– Enzo Biochem
– Exact Sciences
– Guided Therapeutics
– Kyowa Medex
– Mackay Life Sciences
– Myriad Genetics
– Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
– Panacea Pharmaceuticals
– Quest Diagnostics
– Radient Pharmaceuticals
– Siemens Healthcare
– Takara Bio
– Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
– Thermo Fisher
– Wako Pure Chemicals
Contains 590 pages and 95 tables